When you use Ubi sensor frame on a primary display it works automatically and send the touch input to the correct display.
However if your Ubi sensor frame-enabled display is not a primary display, it is not that simple. You will see that when you touch your display the touch input appears on the primary display instead.
Here is a quick way to fix that. First of all, make sure that Ubi sensor frame is plugged in. Make sure the Display with sensor frame is not a primary display.
- If you are on Windows 10, you need to first launch control panel. It is sort of hidden in Windows 10. In order to launch control panel, press start key and then just start typing "control panel". A search box will appear as soon as you start typing. You will see the control panel icon popup as below.
- Control panel will be launched as below.
- Navigate to Hardware and Sound -> Tablet PC Settings -> Setup
- If you are on Windows 7 Launch Start Menu-> Control Panel->Tablet Settings -> Setup.
Choosing the Right display for Touch Input
A calibration window will now popup on the primary screen.
Keep pressing "Enter" key until it shows up on your Ubi sensor frame enabled display.
4. Now tap the display with your finger to indicate that this is the touch screen display. Press "enter" to confirm and finish the set up.
Your touch input now should show up on the correct display.