1. Ubi is built to work with a compatible 3D Camera. We currently support the Kinect for Xbox 360 and the Kinect for Xbox One camera. Please click here to find out where you can purchase a compatible 3D camera.
2. If you are using a Xbox 360 or Xbox One sensor, please make sure that it is powered on and is connected to a dedicated USB port on the PC. Please note, if you are using the Xbox One camera, you need to use a dedicated USB 3.0 port.
3. Please make sure that you have the correct camera drivers installed. For the Kinect for Xbox 360, you need to install the Kinect for Windows SDK 1.8 For the Kinect for Xbox One, you need to install the Kinect for Windows SDK 2.0
4. If you still have the error, please check the device manager and make sure that the 3D Camera is detected by your PC.
5. If you are using a virtual machine, please note that Ubi currently does not support it.