Connect the camera to the PC. Use the USB cable provided.
If you keep seeing "camera not found" message, please try one of the following solutions:
- Make sure no other applications, such as Skype, are using Ubi camera.
- Make sure you are using the correct USB cable.
- Check your USB connections to camera and to computer.
- Plug the power cord to your computer and make sure your computer is running at "High Performance" power plan.
- Try another USB port on the computer and disconnect other USB devices.
- Try another shorter USB cable.
- Restart the computer.
- Try to run the default camera application to see if Ubi camera can be detected. (Windows 8 and 10 only). Go to "Start Menu", and type "Camera" then you will see the default camera application. Click to start camera application. Right click in the application and choose switch camera.
- Try on another computer.
If none of above solutions can solve the issue, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-206-457-2493 during our business hours 9 am to 5 pm PDT.
If we confirm the camera is broken, we will ship a replacement camera to you.
Note: we do not support running Ubi on virtual machine.