We can solve your problem much faster if you can send a bug report to us and tell us your software version and the fulfillment ID.
You can find the fulfillment ID and software version here:
You can send us the bug log by following these steps:
- Repeat the exact step that caused error.
- Quit Ubi from UbiMenu or by unplugging the sensor.
- Go to Submit a ticket. (Skip this if you are already in contact with us)
- Describe your problem briefly.
- Attach the Ubi bug log package. (If in contact already please send as an attachment). The Ubi bug log package is located at C:\Users\Public\Documents\ubi\ubi , Go to Windows explorer and type C:\Users\Public\Documents\ubi\ubi in your address bar. You will find a folder file called \zip_log and \UbiLogLastSession in this location. Zip these two folders and attach it to your ticket or send to us.
- Hit "Submit" to complete the ticket submission.
Please feel free to contact for support anytime by submitting a ticket.
If there is a crash, you can additionally send us a crash report by following this post.
If you have other general questions, please contact email@example.com