Release Notes - Ubi - Version Ubi 3.3
** New in Version 3.3
- Guided mode for in air gestures
- Instructions for how to engage with the system and how to perform each in-air gesture now appears at the bottom of your screen.
- Ubi runs faster
- Ubi is now set as a "high priority" resource
- Users can now quit Ubi through Ubi Service
- Updated tutorial videos
- Check for updates without restarting UbiService
- Further optimizations to Ubi's workflow
- Add support of High DPI display
- Added "Calibrate" button back to UbiService + Other UI changes
** Known issues
- Shiny objects such as a shiny bracelet or watch may cause ghost pointers when using Pen with Xbox sensor on a very reflective projection surface (like a white board).
- The tilting function might fail due to a bug in Kinect for Windows SDK. Unplug and replug the sensor if you want to use the tilting function.
- Noise might occur on the left boundary of the screen. Restart Ubi if ghost pointers are present.
- Sunlight can interfere with the 1st generation Kinect.
- Running Ubi without admin mode ON, interaction will not work with the Ubi menu and with certain windows on
- If a user is in metro mode while the sensor is connecting, Ubi will not take him to the desktop mode. This will also cause calibration failure, if auto-calibration is enabled.
- When running Ubi without admin mode ON, the visual feedback will appear but you will not be able to interact.