Release Notes - Ubi - Version Ubi 3.1.1
=== New ===
* Virtual Touch Driver - User does not need to enable run as admin. Keyboard will popup automatically when user taps on a text field.
* Simulate Digitizer - Ubi will simulate digitizer instead of mouse. User can annotate on OneNote or PowerPoint without selecting annotation mode specifically.
* Ubi Menu will show the current interaction mode when it collapse.
=== Improvements ===
* Calibration provides more helpful visual feedback. Highlighting which part of the screen is detectable (marked as green).
=== FIX ===
* Wrong error code for calibration.
=== Known issues ===
* Shiny objects such as a shiny bracelet or watch may cause ghost pointers when using Pen with Xbox sensor on a very reflective projection surface (like a white board).
* Sunlight can interfere with the Kinect V1 sensor.
* Touch point will always appear on the 1st monitor. Always enable duplicate screen.
* The tilting function might fail due to a bug in Kinect for Windows SDK. Unplug and replug the sensor if you want to use the tilting function.