Release Notes - Ubi - Version Ubi 3.2.0
=== New ===
* User can choose to run Ubi with or without administrative privilege.
* Debug levels can be turned on for support.
=== Improvements ===
* Collpase UbiMenu to avoid blocking dot patterns for color calibration.
=== FIX ===
* Fix crashes when user disable Message Queue service.
* Touch point offset when screen is centralized or rotated.
* UbiVisualFeedback and UbiMenu can be invisible when resolution changed.
=== Known issues ===
* Ubi annotation menu can go behind black panel.
* Shiny objects such as a shiny bracelet or watch may cause ghost pointers when using Pen with Xbox sensor on a very reflective projection surface (like a white board).
* Sunlight can interfere with the Kinect V1 sensor.
* Touch point will always appear on the 1st monitor. Always enable duplicate screen.
* The tilting function might fail due to a bug in Kinect for Windows SDK. Unplug and replug the sensor if you want to use the tilting function.