- Dec 09, 2013
- Ubi software turns any surface into a 3D multitouch screen. Ubi takes input from a depth sensor, analyzes the raw data, recongnizes the hand gestures and generates touch events to control any application running on the Windows 8 platform.
- Windows 8
- Kinect for Windows Runtime v1.6 or v1.7
- Kinect for Windows SDK v1.6 or v1.7 if using Kinect for Xbox sensor
- Kinect for Windows sensor (or Kinect for Xbox Sensor for test purposes)
- 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) processor
- 4GB RAM, Dual-core 2.66-GHz or faster processor
- Dedicated USB 2.0 Port
- Ubi Tutorial
- Ubi Customer Experience Program
- Improve tabletop setup performance
- Improve Zipping function to zip all files
- Fix bug in closing log file ubi_gesturelib.ucd
- Fix Trial Edition Bug
- Tilting function might failed due a a bug in Kinect for Windows SDK. Unplug and replug the sensor if you want to use the tilting function.
- Noise might occur on the left boundary of the screen. Restart Ubi if there are ghost pointers happen.
- Ubi Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.