Ubi 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
Ubi Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Ubi software turns any surface into a 3D multitouch screen. Ubi takes input from a depth sensor, analyzes the raw data, recongnizes the hand gestures and generates touch events to control any application running on the windows 8 platform.
- Windows 8
- Kinect for Windows Runtime v1.6 or v1.7
- Kinect for Windows SDK v1.6 or v1.7 if using Kinect for Xbox sensor
- Kinect for Windows sensor (or Kinect for Xbox Sensor for test purposes)
- 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) processor
- 4GB RAM, Dual-core 2.66-GHz or faster processor
- Dedicated USB 2.0 Port
=============== V 188.8.131.52
- Sep 25, 2013
- 2013 September Release
- Ubi Pen Support
- Kinect SDK and Runtime 1.7 Support
- Add Display consistent check
- Fix Minor Issues and Bugs
- Fix display resolution issue
- Add option to skip screen duplication
- Add option to change the finger touchup/down value
- You will need to have a Ubi pen to use the pen feature. Please order one from http://ubi-interactive.com
- Tilting function might failed due a a bug in Kinect for Windows SDK. Unplug and replug the sensor if you want to use the tilting function.
- Noise might occur on the left boundary of the screen. Restart Ubi if there are ghost pointers happen.