Ubi 1.8.2 Release Notes
Ubi Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Ubi software turns any surface into a 3D multitouch screen. Ubi takes input from a depth sensor, analyzes the raw data, recongnizes the hand gestures and generates touch events to control any application running on the windows 8 platform.
- Windows 8
- Kinect for Windows Runtime v1.6
- Kinect for Windows SDK v1.6 if using Kinect for Xbox sensor
- Kinect for Windows sensor (or Kinect for Xbox Sensor for test purposes)
- 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) processor
- 4GB RAM, Dual-core 2.66-GHz or faster processor
- Dedicated USB 2.0 Port
=============== V 1.8.2
- Aug 19, 2013
- Second major public release with many improvements in performance and stability
- Feature 115: At least 4x faster and smoother. Jittering is reduced tremendously.
- Feature 110: Support Soft Keyboard
- Feature 94: Optional configuration app for Kiosk type configuration
- Feature 50: Optimize working range for the system -> Resulting in less ghost pointers
- Feature 103: Upgrade Kinect SDK to 1.6 -> Support unplug Kinect to quit Ubi safely
- Feature 90: Optimize parameters for click, swipe, zoom and edge gesture
- Improved accuracy
- Bug 90: Fixed a bug that causes Ubi to crash when there are more than 10 touch points
- Fixed all the weblinks in the application
- Feature 152: Education Edition is available for selected Users.
- Minor UI changes to indicate the Finger or Hand mode
- Add quit confirmation
- Support resolution upto 1920x1200
- Discontinue support of Kinect Runtime/SDK 1.5. User MUST upgrade the Kinect SDK/Runtime to 1.6.
- Tilting function might failed due a a bug in Kinect for Windows SDK. Unplug and replug the sensor if you want to use the tilting function.
- Noise might occur on the left boundary of the screen. Restart Ubi if there are ghost pointers happen.