Ubi 1.8 Release Notes
Ubi Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Ubi software turns any surface into a 3D multi-touch screen. Ubi takes input from a depth sensor, analyzes the raw data, recognizes the hand gestures and generates touch events to control any application running on the windows 8 platform.
- Windows 8
- Kinect for Windows Runtime v1.5
- Kinect for Windows SDK v1.5 if using Kinect for Xbox sensor
- Kinect for Windows sensor (or Kinect for Xbox Sensor for test purposes)
- 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) processor
- 4GB RAM, Dual-core 2.66-GHz or faster processor
- Dedicated USB 2.0 Port
=============== V 22.214.171.124
- June 18, 2013
- Ubi's first general public release.
- Improve the debug support. Save more data for calibration.
- Improve bug reporting experience. The email client will launch automatically with bug report attached.
- All Ubi executable and dlls are digitally signed now by Ubi Interactive Inc. Please report to us firstname.lastname@example.org if you receive any unsigned Ubi software.
- You should not unplug Kinect sensor while Ubi is running. This could damage the sensor and additionally you need to quit Ubi from task manager.
- You should quit Ubi after each use of Ubi. Going to sleep mode will not quit Ubi.
- You should put Kinect further away or shrink the screen size if color calibration fails even the whole screen is visible.
- Unstable when number of pointers more than 8 (both finger and hand mode)