If your display is larger than 100 inches, you can use multiple cameras and emitters to cover the entire display. (You need to use Enterprise edition to use this feature)
Here are the instructions:
- Download the latest Ubi .
- Install Ubi on a PC with N (N=number of cameras) separate USB controllers. (Follow this instruction to verify). If your PC doesn’t have N USB controllers, your system might run into detection and performance issues later.
- Label camera and USB port (with color or labels). Always connect the matching camera and port in the future.
- Make sure all the cameras are disconnected from PC.
- Start Ubi from Windows Start menu. UbiService window will show up.
- Go to Setting -> Advanced->Show Advanced Setting and choose
- Calibration -> Calibration Area ->Resizable
- Calibration -> Duplicate or Extend -> Extended
- Hardware -> Multiple camera.
- Click “Save”.
You can restart the machine to test if all calibration data are saved.
If you want to recalibrate one camera, you need to unplug all the cameras and just connect the target camera, and go to UbiService->Setting->Standard calibrate and do the calibration. Once it is calibrated, change to UbiService->Setting->Skip Calibrate.
If one camera is not detected by Ubi, disconnect and connect it back.
If Ubi main app does not start when camera is connected, check in TaskManger and make sure there is no Ubi4Ubi.exe is running. If there is one, select the process and end process. After that, reconnect the camera.