By default Ubi will duplicate your screen. You can disable the duplication by following steps described below. (Applicable to Ubi 4.7 and above.)
If you dont have the latest Ubi, just update your Ubi from UbiService or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to make Ubi run without duplicating your screen.
- Quit Ubi if Ubi is running. (Verify in TaskManager that all Ubi applications are closed).
- Go to UbiService application.
- Click the "Setting" button.
- Click "Advanced'
- Click "Show Advanced Setting"
- Click "Calibrate"
- Choose "Extended" Display
- Click "Save".
- Quit UbiService.
- Extend your screen.
- Restart Ubi application
Please reach out to use directly email@example.com if you need any help.