Release Notes - Ubi - Version Ubi 3.1.2
This is the second patch for Ubi 3.1.
=== New ===
* Roll In-Air gesture to beta
=== Improvements ===
* Increase the right-click time to provide better click experience. (Restart required)
* Warn user that manual calibration is not as accurate as auto-calibration
* Avoid installing multiple drivers on user's computer
=== FIX ===
* UbiMenu crashes for Windows 7.
* Cannot expand UbiMenu for Windows 7.
* Edition name does not change after updating.
* UbiService UI issue when display is scaled.
* UbiVisualFeedback and UbiMenu is disabled at some part of the screen if user's resolution changed.
=== Known issues ===
* Ubi annotation menu can go behind black panel.
* Shiny objects such as a shiny bracelet or watch may cause ghost pointers when using Pen with Xbox sensor on a very reflective projection surface (like a white board).
* Sunlight can interfere with the Kinect V1 sensor.
* Touch point will always appear on the 1st monitor. Always enable duplicate screen.
* The tilting function might fail due to a bug in Kinect for Windows SDK. Unplug and replug the sensor if you want to use the tilting function.